Saint Hilary School was established in 1963, and staffed by the Sisters of the Holy Faith from Ireland. As the school and the parish community grew, so did the need for a modern and technologically advanced campus. In 2004, Saint Hilary completed a multi-million dollar facilities upgrade, with the construction of a new Middle School, and the renovation of the entire existing site. The result is a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a fully equipped science lab, an upgraded library and technology center, a dedicated art studio, upgraded school grounds, and dedicated play areas for students in Junior Kindergarten through Grade 2. A beautiful Parish Hall was also designed for school and community events.
Today, Saint Hilary is a thriving and exceptional school of 245 students from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds.
We conduct ongoing tours throughout the year. If you would like to arrange for a tour please call or email Carolyn Biasotti, Admissions Director, (415) 435-1122 ext. 121 or email@example.com.
Tuition may be paid by the method and schedule most comfortable for each family – monthly, quarterly, or by semester.