The Saint Hilary School community celebrates full engagement throughout the year, with many community
events and activities facilitated by the Parent Guild.
Among these are the Grandparents Day, Blessing of the Pets, Mother Son Dance, Dolly and Me Tea, Father Daughter Dance
and Teacher Appreciation Events. Additionally, the Parent Guild facilitates fund raising activities, including the Annual Auction,
Book Fair, Gift Wrap Drive, Author’s Lunch, and eScrip.
With a community building and fund raising mission, the Parent Guild includes all of the families of Saint Hilary School. There are 5
elected Board positions and numerous appointed Chair positions. The Parent Guild Board is also available to assist with any
questions the parent community may have, and to introduce Saint Hilary School families to one another. Throughout the year,
we host various Parent Guild Functions for our families. They include Parent Guild Meetings, Guest Speakers, and fun-filled
Parent Guild Goals:
- Promoting and achieving Saint Hilary School's academic goals.
- Generating financial support for Saint Hilary School (Annual Auction, Angel Fund, Book Fair, Hot Lunch, Afternoon
Electives, H.O.T. Teachers Fund, EScrip, and more.). Last year we raised $250,000!
- Facilitating a volunteer network that allows each family to select how they will fulfill their required service hours: 40 hours/two
parent and 20 hours/single parent families. Our Parent Guild pamphlet describes the many volunteer opportunities.
- Fostering Christian values, community spirit, and sociability among families.
- Enhancing communication between parents, administration, faculty, and parish.