2018-2019 Key Admissions Dates
- Sibling Kindergarten Deadline: December 15, 2017
- Regular Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Notification packages mailed: March 15, 2018
- Notification emails: March 16, 2018 2 pm PDT
- Enrollment Agreement due: March 23, 2018 4 pm PDT
Kindergarten Application Requirements
- Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Applications time-stamped
- If you are applying after the January deadline, please email email@example.com to inquire about availability.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment appointment.
- Scheduled in January, these afternoon assessments will be in our Kindergarten classroom at 2pm. The applicants will participate in group play and other activities that will allow the children to be observed and evaluated in a playful and informal setting. Our seasoned Kindergarten staff will be evaluating five areas of Kindergarten Readiness: Fine Motor/Gross Motor Skills, Academic Skills (Early Math & Early Literacy Skills), Social/Emotional Skills, Communication/Self-Help Skills, and Cognitive Development.
2017-18 Kinder Mornings "Behind the Scenes" Tours Schedule: 7:50 am-9:30 am
Book Your Tour Here
To meet the lead Kindergarten teacher, speak with subject specialists, tour the school, and witness the Kindergarten magic in action, book your tour as soon as possible!
- Thursday, September 14 FULL
- Thursday, September 21 FULL
- Thursday, October 5
- Thursday, October 12 FULL
- Thursday, October 26
- Thursday, November 2
- Thursday, November 9
- Thursday, November 16
- Thursday, November 30
- Thursday, December 7
Kindergarten Assessment Dates 2017-2018: 2:15 pm
- December 7 (Siblings only)
- January 11
- January 18
- January 25
- February 1
- February 8
While students are participating in the assessment, parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Marie Bordeleau.
While Saint Hilary School is still accepting applications for the 2017-18 academic year, many grades have waiting lists. Please call in advance to check availability: 415-937-5502.
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office
To inquire about private tours, please call or email the Admissions Office at (415) 937-5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Open House Schedule
- Thursday, September 28, 2017, 8:30 am -10:30 am
- Sunday, January, 21, 2018, 10 am - 12 pm