Kindergarten Application Requirements
- Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Applications time-stamped
- If you are applying after the January deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment appointment.
- Scheduled in January, these afternoon assessments will be in our Kindergarten classroom at 2:15 pm. The applicants will participate in group play and other activities that will allow the children to be observed and evaluated in a playful and informal setting. Our seasoned Kindergarten staff will be evaluating five areas of Kindergarten Readiness: Fine Motor/Gross Motor Skills, Academic Skills (Early Math & Early Literacy Skills), Social/Emotional Skills, Communication/Self-Help Skills, and Cognitive Development.
2019-20 Kinder Mornings "Behind the Scenes" Tours Schedule: 7:50-9:30 am
Book Your Tour Here
To meet the lead Kindergarten teacher, speak with subject specialists, tour the school, and witness the Kindergarten magic in action, book your tour as soon as possible!
- Thursday, September 13 FULL
- Thursday, September 20 FULL
- Thursday, September 27 FULL
- Thursday, October 11 FULL
- Thursday, October 18 FULL
- Thursday, October 25 FULL
- Thursday, November 1 FULL
- Thursday, November 8 FULL
- Thursday, November 15 FULL
- Thursday, November 29 FULL
- Thursday, December 6 FULL
- Thursday, December 13 FULL
- Thursday, December 20 FULL
- Thursday, January 10 FULL
- Thursday, January 17
- Thursday, January 24
Kindergarten Assessment Dates for 2019-2020 academic year: 2:15 pm
- December 7 (Siblings only)
- January 10
- January 17
- January 24
While students are participating in the assessment, parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Marie Bordeleau.
While Saint Hilary School is still accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic year, many grades have waiting lists. Please call in advance to check availability: 415-937-5502.
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office
To inquire about private tours, please call or email the Admissions Office at 415-937-5502 or email@example.com for availability.
Homecoming Crab Feast: January 27, 2019
Winter Drama: Tangled and Alice and Wonderland, March 21-22
SHS Auction Dinner/Dance: April 6, 2019
Innovation Fair: K-2 April 15, 3-5 April 16, 6-8 April 17 (Times TBD)
Elocution Contest: April (TBD)