Kindergarten Application Requirements
- Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Applications time-stamped
- If you are applying after the January deadline, please email email@example.com to inquire about availability.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment appointment.
- Scheduled in January, these afternoon assessments will be in our Kindergarten classroom at 2:15 pm. The applicants will participate in group play and other activities that will allow the children to be observed and evaluated in a playful and informal setting. Our seasoned Kindergarten staff will be evaluating five areas of Kindergarten Readiness: Fine Motor/Gross Motor Skills, Academic Skills (Early Math & Early Literacy Skills), Social/Emotional Skills, Communication/Self-Help Skills, and Cognitive Development.
2021-22 Kinder Mornings "Behind the Scenes" Tours Schedule: 7:50-9:30 am
Book Your Tour Here
To meet the lead Kindergarten teacher, speak with subject specialists, tour the school, and witness the Kindergarten magic in action, book your tour as soon as possible!
- Thursday, September 10
- Thursday, September 17
- Thursday, September 24
- Thursday, October 1
- Thursday, October 8
- Thursday, October 15
- Thursday, October 22
- Thursday, October 29
- Thursday, November 5
- Thursday, November 12
- Thursday, November 19
- Thursday, December 3
- Thursday, December 10
- Thursday, January 7
Kindergarten Assessment Dates for 2021-2022 academic year: 2:15 pm
- December 3 (Siblings only)
- January 7
- January 14
- January 21
While students are participating in the assessment, parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Marie Bordeleau.
While Saint Hilary School is still accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year, many grades have waiting lists. Please call in advance to check availability: 415-937-5502.
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office
To inquire about private tours, please call or email the Admissions Office at 415-937-5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
You're Invited! Future School Events are to be determined