Kindergarten Application Requirements
- Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Applications time-stamped
- If you are applying after the January deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment appointment.
- Scheduled in January, these afternoon assessments will be in our Kindergarten classroom at 2:15 pm. The applicants will participate in group play and other activities that will allow the children to be observed and evaluated in a playful and informal setting. Our seasoned Kindergarten staff will be evaluating five areas of Kindergarten Readiness: Fine Motor/Gross Motor Skills, Academic Skills (Early Math & Early Literacy Skills), Social/Emotional Skills, Communication/Self-Help Skills, and Cognitive Development.
Kindergarten Assessment Dates for 2021-2022 academic year: 2:15 pm
- December 3 (Siblings only)
- January 7
- January 14
- January 21
While students are participating in the assessment, parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Marie Bordeleau.
Saint Hilary School is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year. To learn more about our Kinder program please speak with one of our Admission Counselors 415-937-5502.
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office