A Community At Play
At Saint Hilary School, we host a myriad of events to build and sustain our community. Each event has a committee of dedicated and hard-working Tiger Parent Association volunteers who create a fun-filled occasion here on our campus. These events are designed to celebrate our parent community, deepen family bonds and raise funds for our school.
- Blessing of the Pets - a fun blessing given by Father Roger for all sorts of family pets, including a chicken
- Grandparents/VIP Day - a special morning held in honor of our grandparents and family VIPS. The morning ends with a school wide performance.
- Book Fair - a week long celebration of reading with wonderful books for purchase
- Boys + VIPs Night - an evening of fun activities for SHS boys and their mothers or the VIP in their life
- Annual Crab Feast - a veritable feast of fresh crab with Super Bowl football squares to raise money for the Tori LaRocca Scholarship Fund
- Girls + VIPs Night - a sweet night of SHS girls bonding with their fathers or the VIP in their life
- School Wide Student Fun Run - our students race each other around the campus fund raising to support various school programs.
- Annual Gala and Auction - an elegant fun-filled evening of dinner, dancing, live and silent auction designed to celebrate our parent community and raise funds for SHS.
The entire school celebrates Grandparents and VIPs with a special performance. The 8th grade students celebrate their parents with special tributes made at the Girls + VIPs Night and Boys + VIPs Night. Each spring, we finish the school year with a blow out evening gala and auction with fun themes like Prom, Evening in Paris, and others.
Click our EVENTS CALENDAR to see a complete listing of this year's events!