We welcome new students to Saint Hilary School in all Grades 1- 7. For 8th grade students, please contact the Admissions Office at 415.937.5502.
Transfer Student Application Process
- Book your Behind the Scenes Tour
- Complete your application checklist and forms (see below).
- Send all completed application forms to Admissions Office.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment.
- Transfer Student assessments are scheduled for December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021.
- Transfer Student Notification packages mailed: March 5, 2021.
- Transfer Student Enrollment Agreement due: March 12, 2021.
Applications deadline: 1/15/21
Admissions Form Requirements:
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office
- Current transcript and test scores
- Transfer Student applicants (Grades 1-5) will be assessed on the same day as their shadow date.
- All Jr. High applicants (Grades 6-8) assessments are scheduled for December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021 from 10 AM to 1 PM. Students meet in the Saint Hilary School library for reading and math assessments, as well as a writing sample.
(7:40 AM - 9:30 AM)
- Wednesday, September 16
- Wednesday, September 23
- Wednesday, September 30
- Wednesday, October 7
- Wednesday, October 14
- Wednesday, October 21
- Wednesday, October 28
- Wednesday, November 4
- Wednesday, November 11
- Wednesday, November 18
- Wednesday, December 2
- Wednesday, December 9
- Wednesday, January 6
Shadow Dates (8:00AM to 3:00 PM)
To schedule a Shadow Date, please contact the Admissions Office
Assessment Dates (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Saturday, December 12, 2020
Saturday, Januuary 9, 2021
To inquire about private tours, please call or email the Admissions Office at 415.937.5502 or admissions @sainthilaryschool.org