SHS Uniform Policy
Saint Hilary School Uniform and Dress Code requires that students keep themselves well-groomed, modest, neat and clean. All students are to be in the approved SHS uniform every day unless a school spirit day or free dress day occurs.
Please click HERE for the 2023-24 Saint Hilary School Uniform Policy and Regulations.
Would you like to see uniform examples? Take a look at our UNIFORM SLIDESHOW!
Saint Hilary School offers two ways to obtain school uniforms for its students:
1. School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger.
SHS has an exclusive uniform program with School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger from whom you may purchase new school uniform items:
- Polo Shirts
- SHS Plaid Jumpers, Skirts and Skorts *
- SHS logo sweaters, vests, sweatshirts, fleece jacket, and gym clothes *
- Navy Skirts and Skorts
- Navy Pants and Walking Shorts
- Khaki Skirt and Skort (8th Grade only) *
- Khaki Pants (8th Grade only)
* All new SHS plaid and logo uniform clothing are to be purchased through this program to ensure that the approved SHS logo is used. Khaki skirts and skorts are to be purchased through School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger only to ensure consistency in appearance and length.
Please click here for the instructions to order online Saint Hilary uniforms from Tommy Hilfiger.
2. Uniform Exchange Program.
Free, gently used uniforms are available to our families. Families with students who have either graduated or outgrown their uniforms donate items in good condition so that others may use them. We simply ask that families only leave gently used items that have been washed prior to drop off in a bag labeled Uniform Exchange at the front office anytime.
SHS families may request uniforms via email to uniformexchange@
All articles of clothing, backpacks, lunch bags, and water bottles must be clearly labeled with the student's full name and grade level. Clothing labels can be purchased at labeldaddy.com. Help keep our Lost and Found box empty!