The Saint Hilary School Angel Fund is the cornerstone of all fundraising efforts every year. Without your generous annual support, we would not be able to fulfill our mission to educate the whole child. The Angel Fund enables the school to bridge the gap between the tuition revenue received and the actual cost of educating each student – a difference of $1,800 per student at Saint Hilary School.
Without the Angel Fund, we wouldn’t have…….
- Credentialed and highly educated professionals in each classroom
- Five full-time classroom teachers and teaching assistants in Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Advanced enrichment programs in Fine Arts, Spanish, Music, and Christian Leadership
- Two dedicated learning and reading resource specialists
- Three dedicated Social Studies, Science and Math teaching specialists
- Advanced Technology Program led by a dedicated Technology specialist
- School Counselor
We ask that each family make an annual contribution of $1,800 per student. While families are encouraged to meet, or if possible, exceed the requested donation per student, we ask that each family participate. Our goal is 100% participation. All gifts are tax-deductible. Employer Corporate Matching and Family gifts are welcomed.
It is easy to give! Click below to make your one-time or recurring gift from your checking account or credit card.
Or make a pledge promise to be paid by June 15, 2022, by using our Pledge Promise Form.