ANNOUNCING THE 2023-24 SAINT HILARY SCHOOL ANGEL FUND!
The Saint Hilary School Angel Fund is the cornerstone of all fundraising efforts every year. Without your generous annual support, we would not be able to fulfill our mission to provide a 21st Century academic education steeped in our rich Catholic values. The Angel Fund enables the school to bridge the gap between the tuition revenue received and the actual cost of educating each student – a difference of $2,000 per student at Saint Hilary School.
Without the Angel Fund, we wouldn’t have…….
- Credentialed and highly educated professionals in each classroom
- Two full-time classroom teachers and a teaching assistant in TK/Kindergarten
- Advanced enrichment programs in Christian Leadership, Fine Arts, Spanish, Music, Technology, Endeavor and PE
- A full time aide in each Grades 1-5 and one in Junior High
- Four dedicated learning and reading resource specialists
- A dedicated Science specialist (Grades 5-8)
- Dedicated Math teaching specialist and full time aide for Grades 5-8
- School Counselor available twice a week
What is the Amount?
We ask that each family make an annual contribution of $2,000 per student.
While families are encouraged to meet, or if possible, exceed the requested donation per student, we ask that each family participate. Our goal is 100% participation of all SHS families.
Make your one time or recurring gift or pledge by October 21,2023. Pledge now and you have until June 15, 2024 to pay!
We welcome Employer Corporate Matching and Family gifts. Stock gifts are another great way to donate.
All gifts are tax-deductible.
How To Make Your Gift?
It is easy to give! Click below to make your one-time or recurring gift from your checking account or credit card.
If you prefer you can pay by check. Please make it payable to Saint Hilary School and write Angel Fund in the memo line. Just drop it off or mail it to the Advancement Office, Saint Hilary School 765 Hilary Drive, Tiburon, CA 94941.
If you are not ready to make a gift today, you may make a pledge promise to be paid by June 15, 2024, by using our Pledge Promise Form below.
For questions, please contact Lidiette Ratiani, SHS Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.