Kindergarten Application Process
- Deadline: January 14, 2022
- Applications are time-stamped
- If you are applying after the January deadline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment appointment.
- Scheduled in January, our Kindergarten applicants will participate in group play and other activities that will allow the children to be observed and evaluated in a playful and informal setting. Our seasoned Kindergarten staff will be evaluating five areas of Kindergarten Readiness: Fine Motor/Gross Motor Skills, Academic Skills (Early Math & Early Literacy Skills), Social/Emotional Skills, Communication/Self-Help Skills, and Cognitive Development.
Kindergarten Assessment Dates
All assessments will take place at 2:15 pm on campus.
- December 7 (Siblings only)
- December 14
- January 12
- January 19
- January 26
While students are participating in the assessment, parents will have an opportunity to meet with our Principal, Dr. Marie Bordeleau.
Complete Application Requirements:
- Online Application with Photo and $150 Fee: CLICK HERE
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Teacher Recommendation Form (K-1st grade) (PDF)
- Student Assessment Appointment
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (from all Christian faiths, where applicable)