We welcome new students to Saint Hilary School in all Grades 1- 7. For 8th grade students, please contact the Admissions Office at 415.937.5502.
Transfer Student Application Process
- Complete your application checklist and forms (see below).
- Send all completed application forms to Admissions Office.
- Once we have received your completed application materials and application fee, we will contact you for an assessment.
- Transfer Student assessments are scheduled for December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021.
- Transfer Student Notification packages mailed: March 5, 2021.
- Transfer Student Enrollment Agreement due: March 12, 2021.
Applications deadline: 1/15/21Admissions Form Requirements:
- Online application, click here.
- Teacher Recommendation form, (see below)
- Interview with Admissions Office
- Current transcript and test scores
- Transfer Student applicants (Grades 1-5) will be assessed on the same day as their shadow date.
- All Jr. High applicants (Grades 6-8) assessments are scheduled for December 12, 2020 and January 9, 2021 from 10 AM to 1 PM. Students meet in the Saint Hilary School library for reading and math assessments, as well as a writing sample.
- Application Checklist (PDF)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (K-1st grade) (PDF)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (2nd Grade - 8th Grade) (PDF)
- I-20 Visitor Student Exchange Program
- Immunization Requirements
- Health Exam Form
Assessment Dates (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Saturday, December 12, 2020
Saturday, January 9, 2021