Saint Hilary School and SchoolFoodies have joined forces to provide pre-packaged, organic, nutritional, and delicious meals for your students starting Monday, September 14th! Here are some highlights of the program:
- Your child’s meal is freshly made each day with organic, fresh, hormone-free ingredients, purchased from local purveyors.
- All meals are prepared and packaged in a sanitized facility where COVID protocols are enforced. All SchoolFoodies employees wear PPE, including face masks and gloves.
- Your child’s meal is served in sealed, compostable containers clearly marked with your student’s name, grade and food order.
- The food arrives at Saint Hilary School in sanitized transportation warmers and bins and is transferred into sanitized warming bins in the Lunch Hub.
- All orders are easily placed online from a selection of individually packaged entrees, fresh veggies, and fruit. There are vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Orders may be placed for a day, a week, or a full month at a time.
- Hot Lunch is not available on early dismissal days.
- Parents are responsible for packing snacks and water bottles for their child each day.
Click HERE to go to the SchoolFoodies' website and register. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available. Please note that during the pandemic, the entrees have been limited to fewer selections.
For questions, please contact the SHS Front Office at email@example.com
Pizza Fridays are Back!
Saint Hilary School is partnering with Stefano's Pizza to provide a Hot Lunch pizza option on Fridays. Choose from either cheese or pepperoni pizza.
Prices are for the entirety of the school year: 28 Fridays in total.
- $140 for One Slice ($5 ea.)
- $280 for Two Slices ($10 ea.)
Fall Semester's 10 Fridays:
- First Friday is September 17th/ Last Friday is December 10th.
- No pizza on 10/1, 10/22, and 11/26 due to either no school or early dismissal.
Spring Semester's 18 Fridays:
- First Friday is January 14th/ Last Friday is June 3rd.
- No pizza on 3/11, 4/15 and 4/22 due to either no school or early dismissal.
Pizza Orders For the Year are Now Closed