Saint Hilary School and SchoolFoodies have joined forces to provide pre-packaged, organic, nutritional, and delicious meals for your students starting Monday, April 19th! Here are some highlights of the program:
- Your child’s meal is freshly made each day with organic, fresh, hormone-free ingredients, purchased from local purveyors.
- All meals are prepared and packaged in a sanitized facility where COVID protocols are enforced. All SchoolFoodies employees wear PPE, including face masks and gloves.
- Your child’s meal is served in sealed, compostable containers clearly marked with your student’s name, grade and food order.
- The food arrives at Saint Hilary School in sanitized transportation warmers and bins and is transferred into sanitized warming bins in the Lunch Hub.
- All orders are easily placed online from a selection of individually packaged entrees, fresh veggies, and fruit. There are vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Orders may be placed for a day, a week, or a full month at a time.
Click here to view the SchoolFoodies brochure and menu. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available. Please note that during the pandemic, the entrees have been limited to fewer selections.
For questions, please contact the SHS Front Office at email@example.com
Our Wednesday BBQ and Friday Pizza are not be available at this time.