Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Saint Hilary will not be offering Hot Lunch by Good Earth Natural Foods. Our Wednesday BBQ and Friday Pizza will not be available until further notice.
- The 4th and 6th Grades host Pizza Fridays throughout the school year to raise money for their field trips to Gold Country (4th) and CYO Camp (6th).
- Your child can select a single slice of cheese or pepperoni, or two slices of cheese, two slices of pepperoni or one of each.
- Along with their pizza, your child also receives a piece of fruit.
- Pizza days are purchased for the year, not by the day. If purchased, your child receives pizza lunch on Fridays throughout the entire year. One slice for $5 = $135/year and two slices for $8 = $216/year.
- Mark your calendar - Pizza is NOT be served on any MINIMUM FRIDAYS.
- The 7th and 8th grades offer BBQ lunch on Wednesdays throughout the school year to raise money for their trips to Yosemite (7th) and Ashland, Oregon (8th).
- Your child selects either a hamburger, cheeseburger, veggie burger or a hot dog and receives chips and licorice.
- BBQs are purchased for the entire year, not by the day. If purchased, your child will receive BBQ lunch throughout the year on full day Wednesdays. Cost is $108/year.
- Mark your calendar - BBQs is NOT be held on MINIMUM WEDNESDAYS.
As no drinks are served, please send your child to school with a WATER BOTTLE to fill up at one of our water filling stations.
Questions or changes? Contact the SHS front office at 415-435-2224.
Online sign-ups are disabled