Hot Lunch & Pizza Fridays
Saint Hilary School joins forces with SchoolFoodies to provide pre-packaged, organic, nutritional, and delicious meals for your students starting Monday, September 12th! Here are some highlights of the program:
- Your child’s meal is freshly made each day with organic, fresh, hormone-free ingredients, purchased from local purveyors.
- All meals are prepared and packaged in a sanitized facility with appropriate county COVID protocols in place.
- Your child’s meal is served in sealed, compostable containers clearly marked with your student’s name, grade and food order.
- The food arrives at Saint Hilary School in sanitized transportation warmers and bins and is transferred into sanitized warming bins in the Lunch Hub.
- All orders are easily placed online from a selection of individually packaged entrees, fresh veggies, and fruit. There are vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Orders may be placed for a day, a week, or a full month at a time.
- Hot Lunch is not available on early dismissal days.
- Parents are responsible for packing snacks and water bottles for their child each day.
Click HERE to go to the SchoolFoodies' website and register. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are available.
For questions, please contact the SHS Front Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHS Pizza Fridays (Full Year Purchase)
Saint Hilary School partners with Stefano's Pizza to provide a Hot Lunch pizza option on Fridays. Choose from either cheese or pepperoni pizza.
1 slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza = $147
2 slices of cheese or pepperoni pizza = $294
(28 Fridays at $5.25 per slice)
The pizzas delivered are Stefano's extra-large pizza, cut into 8 slices. Please choose the appropriate quantity for your child's appetite:
- K - 2nd graders are typically happy with 1 slice
- 3rd grade - 8th grade may require an order of 2 slices
- Only pizza is served, so please pack any desired extra food, and remember to pack a water bottle
- Stefano's slice order is firm and there are no extra slices available
We are sorry, but there are no gluten-free, dairy-free, or soy options available.
Due to pricing and ordering logistics, pizza is ordered for the FULL SCHOOL YEAR: fall and spring semesters. Orders will NOT re-open in January.
Pizza Fridays begin on 9/16/22 and end on 6/9/23.
No pizza on the following short week, no school or early dismissal Fridays: 1/6, 3/10, 3/17, 4/7, 4/14, and 6/16